Recently Rising Star Games and Netherlands-based developer Speelbaars announced that the relaxing, flow-based adventure game known as Lumini is heading to Steam for PC, Mac, and Linux on September 3, 2015. Gamers interested can also pick up a deluxe edition of the game, featuring the soundtrack as well as the title, at launch.
For those unaware, Lumini has you take control of a swarm of the titular creatures. The Lumini is an ancient race that has been missing for thousands of years, and you will need to grow, evolve, and keep them safe as they go through a challenging and perilous journey.
You will be able to guide your Lumini through several beautiful, time-worn landscapes and encounter mystical and bewildering creatures as you attempt to solve ancient puzzles to discover why, exactly, the Lumini vanished. All the while, you’ll also be attempting to restore peace and harmonic balance to their home planet.
Here’s the official Lumini announcement trailer:
And here are the key features, as presented on the official press release:
- Discover the history of the Lumini and their mysterious home world
- A mesmerizing flow-based experience with accessible controls and gameplay
- Divide your Lumini swarm and control both groups simultaneously to solve puzzles and unlock the mysteries of the Lumini home world
- Evolve your swarm into different species with unique abilities
- Immersive and fully adaptive audio score
- Deluxe edition packaged with soundtrack also available at launch
Can you solve the mysteries of Lumini?