DriveClub owners got another update in the last days, which introduced a new car, a new mode and a level cap increase.
The new level cap limit is 75, while the new car introduced is the beauty Renault R.S. 01. Below you have all the details about the latest patch, which requires 533MB of you HDD free space. A new patch is expected to come for DriveClub next week, when Ferrari 488 GTB wil be available into the game.
- 12 new ‘SPRINT’ variations of DRIVECLUB tracks for Time Trial & Challenges: Cayoosh Point, Putre, Munnar, Goshodaira, Holmastad & The Kyle (including unique Sprints for the standard and reverse track versions)
- 10 more ELITE Driver Levels from 66 to 75. All levels have a new reward
- The Rimac Automobili Concept_One and VUHL 05 are better! We’ve modified the vehicle performance and handling for these 2 cars based on further collaboration with manufacturers and community feedback
- Adds support for the Thrustmaster TH8PA manual gear shifter (including sequential shifting and clutch support)
- Car statistics are now detailed on the vehicle select screen: Drivetrain, Engine Position, Kerb Weight and more
- New default order of cars in the garage/vehicle select
- Rebalanced the frequency of wet weather and night time events in Random Event
- Added Club leaderboards to all Tour events in addition to the standard solo leaderboards
- New option when sending a challenge to filter your Friends list to show DRIVECLUB players
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability
Source: DriveClub Official Facebook Page