Netmarble Games has unleashed a new update for their blockbuster Mobile Action RPG, MARVEL Future Fight. This update, following the Ant-Man-inspired update released earlier this month, incorporates new co-op gameplay and additional features.
For the first time in the history of MARVEL Future Fight, up to three players can join the fray and battle alongside each other as their favorite MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains.
Young-sig Kwon, CEO of Netmarble, stated, “Our players can now fight alongside their friends as allies in the battle for dominance in the amazing Marvel Universe. With the millions of fans playing our MARVEL Future Fight globally, we are very excited to have this brand new co-op feature available for them.”
Here are some additional gameplay features involved in the update, as presented on the official press release:
- Multi-Player Co-Op Mode: Featured for the first time ever, up to three players may battle alongside each other in gripping co-op gameplay.
- Skill Preview: Allows the implementation of skill preview features for all of the characters.
- Ticket Items
- Hero/Item Selector: Allows players to select specific items they want to acquire.
- Rank Up: Allows players to select a hero to instantly rank up.
- Mastery: Allows players to select a hero and instantly mastery them.
- Hero Skills: New skills are featured for various characters including: Captain America, War Machine, Blade, Ghost Rider and Iron Man.
- New Specialty Items: Brand new special item and exclusive sales.