July 12, 2015 at 5:59 PM
by Tyler Colp
These were Satoru Iwata’s biggest moments in Nintendo history
Nintendo president and CEO Satoru Iwata passed away at the age of 55. The cheerful creator had been at the head of the company for 13 years and leaves behind some of the company’s biggest moments.
1. The 2005 Wii announcement
2. The 2009 Wii Vitality Sensor announcement
3. The 2010 Nintendo 3DS announcement
4. The 2011 Wii U announcement
5. The 2012 Wii U software interview
6. The 2013 Super Smash Bros. Wii U announcement
7. All the puppet moments from E3 this year
Rest in peace, Iwata.