The troublesome launch of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now completely forgotten in gamers’ hearts as developer CD Project RED has gone an extra mile to fix the game in a few post-launch patches.
But Wild Hunt still isn’t bug free, so the developer just announced that it will be releasing a new 1.07 patch later this week. You can read the full patch information below:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.