Recently Joycity was thrilled to announce the launch of their new mobile 3D action game featuring authentic military vessels and missions based on true historical battles. This game is none other than Warship Battle, which follows Gunship Battle, a title that featured authentic jets and helicopters.
Warship Battle will take you into the waters of the World War II era as you take the helm of mighty warships in historic naval clashes. More than 400,000 players were excited enough to sign up for the game before launch, and now they will receive the reward promised: Enough in-game gold to purchase the USS Arizona.
Here are the game’s key features, as presented by the official press release:
- High quality 3D graphics despite compact app size
- Fast paced naval battles with authentic warships from the World War II era.
- Customize your warships with different weapons and parts to win the battle
- Episodes and Hidden missions based on real WWII naval battles.
- Network connection is not required after downloading the game
Here’s a quick trailer for you:
Will you be taking to the seas, or will you pass on your command of the mighty ships to another?