Haunted Empire: Three Kingdoms scares iOS today
ELEX was thrilled to release Haunted Empire: Three Kingdoms today on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices in the Apple App Store. The title had already claimed a feature as the “New + Updated Games” on Google Play worldwide after recently launching on Android, and the developers are hoping for at least the same level of success on Apple devices.
Haunted Empire: Three Kingdoms, for those unaware, offers up a rather unique experience, fusing both MOBA and RPG elements into one adventure supported by hundreds of heroes at your fingertips.
The iOS version of the game features new characters, new social interactions (such as the ability to invite friends), and several other features. The key features of the game can be found below, courtesy of the official press release:
- Human and Ghost Battles
- Experience human and ghost battles in stunning 3D graphics with Hollywood blockbuster sound quality effects!
- Fight the exotic devils, overrun with the walking dead and zombies
- Endless Gameplay and Choices
- Gather a formidable team to play and rule the world of The Haunted Empire
- Fight through the PVP Arena for award fame!
- Collect and develop rare heroes!
- Four different classes: Warrior, Healer, Archer and Mage
- Supports 1v1 3v3 5v5 10v10 battles!
- True Friendship in a Virtual Community
- Worldwide rankings that challenge players to become the best!
- Challenge players all around the world in numerous battles
- Interact with friends and take part in a variety of fun challenges! More friends equal greater rewards!