Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation receives new screens
Yesterday Idea Factory shared a new batch of screens showcasing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3: V Generation’s battle system in action. These screens show off how the girls of Gamindustri take care of business in battle and even “get stat boosts by… not doing anything? EXP Thief, indeed,” as they put it on the official press release.
The game’s story features Neptune as she’s been sucked into an alternate dimension of Gamindustri. She’ll need to collect enough shares from the people in order to open up the path to get home, but a nefarious alliance known as the Seven Sages have plans to rid Gamindustri of all of the CPUs. She’ll need to forge cross-dimensional friendships in order to stand a chance at saving the alternate dimension and making it back to her own, but if the Seven Sages have their way, she’ll be stuck (and dead) in the ’80s forever.
Here are the game’s key features:
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!