Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Launch Trailer Released Online
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith have released the new launch trailer for the new Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition. Players can now have the opportunity to play the entire game, along with all of the DLC content that was released for the title for the price of $49.99. The new video is available in the player below.
Here is the full list of features and content for the Game of the Year Edition:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of
- Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition is out now for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.