F-14 Tomcat joins the aerial action in Gunship Battle
This supersonic, twin-engine, two-seat, variable-sweep wing fighter aircraft was initially introduced by the United States Navy during the Vietnam War. It proceeded to be flown in several conflicts over the next three decades, as well as be featured in the popular movie Top Gun. Android players can enjoy the new aircraft right now while Apple players will need to wait just a bit longer before they can take to the skies in the famous aircraft.
Joining the new F-14 is a brand new Episode 9, which has you carrying out a variety of missions, such as hostage extraction and air strikes. The new update also features the new ranking “Raid Boss” mode, which allows players across the globe to compete as they attempt to reach the highest score.
The folks at Joycity have decided to offer a 30% discount on all aircraft until May 5, 2015, as part of this update.
For those unaware of the title, here are some of the key features, as presented by the official press release:
- Enjoy controls optimized for 3D flight.
- Select from a wide range of aircraft, each with unique characteristics.
- Arm your aircraft with a variety of weapons and equipment.
- Complete missions in Episode mode inspired by real-life conflicts.
- Challenging hard modes and Raid Boss missions
- Also optimized for tablet devices.
Will you be taking to the skies in the iconic aircraft?