Treyarch has revealed a batch of new information about the PC version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 via Twitter. One of the developers care enough to outline some of the game’s most important features when it comes to technical stuff. According to him, Black Ops 3 will have dedicated servers for all ranked matches, with no FPS caps on either multiplayer or singleplayer.
More than that, the game will ship with an adjustable FOV slider (Field of View), so powerful home machines will be able to take advantage of that. More information will be soon revealed, so stay tuned.
In the mean time, here’s what you need in order to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PC:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 470 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 6970 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible