Mastiff unveils free downloadable goodies and “Multi-purpose Achievements” for Gurumin
As the March 30 release date of Nihon Falcom’s action role-playing game, Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, draws near, publisher Mastiff has decided to unveil a new feature dubbed “Multi-purpose Achievements” that rewards players beyond the standard in-game achievements.
Gurumin features over 50 in-game achievements, as well as nine super-secret achievements that will award players with a wallpaper to decorate their PC’s desktop. These wallpapers will feature hand-drawn artwork by developer Nihon Falcom, and players will even be able to change their desktop wallpaper from within the game itself.
You may now be wondering what the free goodies that the publisher has announced are. If you head over to the official desktop website for Gurumin, or the mobile version, you can download a set of four new ringtones for your mobile device, as well as four new wallpapers for your desktop.
For those that haven’t been following Nihon Falcom’s upcoming game, here are some of the key features, courtesy of the official press release:
- Non-linear game play in over 30 stages set in a variety of environments
- 24 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- 11 costumes to unlock, and 15 equippable headgear to level up
- Challenging boss battles, puzzles, and traps
- Mini-games galore
- Hidden characters, alternate gameplay modes, and other secrets
- Beautifully updated graphics with full HD support
- Soundtrack available on iTunes
- Over 50 in-game achievements to unlock
Will you be picking up the Monstrous Adventure?