Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 gears up for an April release
Having hosted a successful Kickstarter in February, Car Mechanic Simulator 2015, the sequel to the popular Car Mechanic Simulator 2014, has received an April 14 release date “probably”. There is always the possibility of delay, but this is the current date that the studio is aiming for.
The game’s features include the following, courtesy of the official press release:
1. Car auctions – buy old cars and renovate them. You can then sell them for cash or have your own collection.
2. The photo mode – take “before” and “after” pictures of the renovated cars.
3. Visual tuning – replace bumpers, lights, wheels, a bonnet or a steering wheel to adjust the car for the customer’s needs.
4. Repair cars for your clients – it is your main source of income.
5. An infinite number of randomly generated missions.
6. Upgrade your workshop – purchase necessary tools and expand your garage with specific equipment such as lacquer spray booth or dyno. Those reasonable investments will allow you to provide greater range of services.
7. 16 brand new car models. Each one is made of more than 200 parts. Amazing level of detail!
The official website has more information on the game, and the developers were also thrilled to share several videos showing off details in-game:
What do you think of Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 so far? Does it pique your interest?