Evolve Receives Update 1.1
Turtle Rock has patched up Evolve on Xbox One, solving a number of issues like progress and save data errors.Some players have reported that they lost their progress and unlocks on Xbox One, but Update 1.1 should be solving the problem.
If you still encounter any issues, 2K Games recommends you to contact their support team. You can do it through here.
EVOLVE UPDATE 1.1 – PATCH NOTES
- Fixes issue on Xbox One with progress and save game data lost
- Fixes issue with shadows/flashlight on Xbox One
- Incremental improvements to matchmaking, invites, and rejoining on Xbox One
- Various progression balance changes
- Fixes issue where more than one class spawns, creating 5-man team
Source: 2K Support