Rebellion Developments has released a new trailer for the upcoming Zombie Army Trilogy, giving us 7 Reasons to Upgrade to the Xbox One’s, PlayStation 4’s and PC’s versions of the game.
Zombie Army Trilogy brings Sniper Elite V2’s first two Zombie Army expansions to the latest consoles, along with a bunch of new and improved stuff. Here are your 7 Reasons to Upgrade:
- Brand new third campaign: the series comes to an apocalyptic conclusion with five exclusive new missions for 1-4 players across bone-chilling new environments.
- Two stunning remastered campaigns: feast your eyes on ten missions with updated animations, dynamic physics, and improved lighting, shadows and visual effects.
- Terrifying new enemy types: face blood-splattered Chainsaw Elites, Panzer Zombies, Armoured Skeletons … and more!
- Four new player characters: choose to play as one of four fearless female sharpshooters with their own back story.
- Tactical zombie dismemberment: now players can liberate zombies from their limbs to slow them down, or stomp on exposed craniums for an instant kill!
- Challenging new Horde Mode: five dedicated maps with infinite waves of undead and impossibly tense 1-4 player action.
- Unified online community: team up online and take on any mission, from any campaign in the series. Compare kills with new combos, scores and leaderboards.
Zombie Army Trilogy is coming out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on March 6th!
Source: Rebellion Blog