Assassin’s Creed Unity Patch 5 Delayed on PC
Today, on Assassin’s Creed Twitter account Ubisoft has confirmed that the latest patch for Assassin’s Creed Unity is delayed on PC. Even if the developer said that they will unlock the exclusive content on February, on all the platforms, after this they said that:
The release of Patch 5 for PC has been delayed, we will have more news on this soon.
The patch was made available on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One two days ago and details about the content included is posted below. We should wait and see when the patch will come on PC as well, and hope that there is not necessary to wait too long.
Stability & performance
- Fixed numerous random crashes both on Campaign and Coop
Save game & Progression
- Fixed gear and outfit rewards getting relocked
- Added users profile corrector to resolve companion synchronization issues
- Made Initiate and companion app exclusive content accessible to all players
- Fixed the ‘Find Leon’ objective not spawning on Dead Kings Memory 2
Online matchmaking, connectivity & replication
- Fixed various matchmaking and connection issues both in matches and when starting a match.
- Fixed various replication issues between host and clients
- Fixed issues with the My Club feature
Gameplay (navigation, fight, stealth)
- Fixed issue with Arno losing control after trying to launch Initiates from the pause menu
- Fixed minor navigation issues
Menus and HUD
- Fixed issues occurring when hacking gears
- Fixed additional issues with notifications
World & 3D
- Fixed some minor FX and texture issues