DriveClub Update 1.11 Adds the New Kobago Track and Other Improvements
Evolution Studios has released a new patch for DriveClub, PlayStation 4’s exclusive racing game. The update brings a new Japan track, a new Team Time Trial multiplayer mode, lower Tour progress requirements and prepares the players for new DriveClub add-ons set to come on February 24th.
Let’s take a closer look at what DriveClub’s Update 1.11 has to offer:
- Adds a new Multiplayer game mode: Team Time Trial.
- Adds a new track offering 2 variants: Kobago in Japan.
- All add-on Tours have new progress requirements: You need 8 Stars (previously 12) to progress to the second stage and 22 Stars (previously 27) to open up the final Championship.
- Adds the ability to choose from a collection of factory Paint Jobs during vehicle selection prior to an Event.
- Adds the option to enable the Rev Counter in cockpit view.
- Decreases the threshold on the manumatic downshift limiter to allow players to downshift earlier.
- Reduces the drying time for rain splatter on the screen when in Chase Cam.
- Implements ghosting under certain conditions in Multiplayer races to prevent track blocking.
- Allows the ‘Contender’ and ‘Unbeatable’ Trophies to be unlocked even if the challenges expire when you are not online.
- Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
And about the add-ons scheduled for February 24th-26th will include:
- Adds support for the VUHL 05, coming to PlayStation Store as a free download.
- Adds support for the DOWNFORCE Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Downforce Car Pack includes: Ferrari F50, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, SRT Viper GTS, Koenigsegg One:1 and Jaguar F-Type R Coupé.
- The Downforce Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Midnight Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Midnight Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
Source: DriveClub’s Facebook Page