Assassin’s Creed Rogue: PC Release Date Revealed, Eye-Tracking Support Confirmed
Ubisoft has just confirmed that the PC version of Assassin’s Creed: Rogue will be available starting with March 10. For those who decide to pre-order the game, the developer will also be giving them one of seven other Assassin’s Creed games for free.
The digital edition also includes The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer packs, while the Collector’s Edition comes with an artbook, lithographs, soundtrack and bonus in-game items.
Furthermore, the PC version features Tobii Tech eye-tracking support, making it even more interesting. Last, but not least, the developer also revealed the PC configuration, which you can see below:
Minimum PC configuration:
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
- DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- MULTIPLAYER: Not Available
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series, Intel HD4600, HD5200, Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.