The Sims 4 is Coming to Mac Next Month
According to a Tweet from the game’s official account, The Sims 4 will be finally released on Mac. It seems that the game will be out next month. Also, EA has announced that the Outdoor Retreat update is available starting with today.
The Sims 4 is coming to Mac next month. Spread the news! pic.twitter.com/HdTJ8Hb66Z
— The Sims (@TheSims) January 13, 2015
Below you can see the top six things that you have to know regarding this update, but you can find even more on the game’s official website. Also, check out the new trailer!
- Wander into an All-New Destination: Your Sims can now make an escape from their everyday lives into the pine-filled air of Granite Falls.
- Set Up The Perfect Camp: No camping trip is complete without the proper supplies. Your Sims will be able to purchase a tent and outfit themselves in new hiking gear.
- Enjoy Unique Outdoor Activities: Lay back for a night of stargazing and let your Sims’ imagination run wild!
- Gather around the Campfire: Treat your Sims to some roasted marshmallows and tell fireside stories of adventure, wonder and fright for the whole gang.
- Create Exotic Remedies as an Herbalist: Build your Sim’s herbalism skill to create a variety of useful remedies, from insect repellent to a concoction that can help soothe a tense Sim.
- Bear Costumes: The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat experience wouldn’t be complete without Bear costumes.