Very personally excited for Megaman Battle Network 2! It’s one of my favorite GBA games, and I am definitely grabbing it ASAP!
The rest is below! What are you excited for? What are you going to download next?
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- CHARIOT – Guide a chariot containing the King’s remains through underground caves using physics-based mechanics such as pushing, pulling, riding and swinging. Alone or with a friend, lead the brave Princess and her faithful Fiancé into the royal catacombs to find a resting place for the King. Click here to watch a trailer for the game.
Virtual Console on Wii U
- MEGA MAN BATTLE NETWORK 2 – Lan and his NetNavi MegaMan.EXE return in this second chapter of the Battle Network universe. Purchase supplies and exchange information in local NetSquares, battle an assortment of enemy viruses in real time and collect Battle Chips as rewards to equip new abilities. Get ready for a new adventure in cyberspace as you stop this latest virus from spreading.
Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS
- Adventures of Lolo – After the love of his life is kidnapped by the devilish King Egger and taken to his haunted castle, our hero Lolo sets out to rescue her. Lolo can move blocks to trap enemies, clear a path or use as a shield. He can also activate the Magic Shot that will turn enemies into eggs. Combining clever environmental puzzles with tricky enemies and an engaging style, Adventures of Lolo is a true NES classic.
Nintendo eShop Sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Wooden Sen’Sey, Puddle and more fun games from Neko Entertainment are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 22.
- Cubemen 2 is more than 30 percent off (reduced from $7.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 22.
- Abyss, 99Moves and more from EnjoyUp Games are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Jan. 29.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.Remember that Wii U, Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu