Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Lord of the Hunt DLC is Out
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor has received its Lord of the Hunt DLC, a story mission expansion pack in which Sauron dispatches lethal Beastmaster Warchiefs to wipe out the monsters roaming Mordor. Joining forces with Dwarven Hunter Torvin, Talion will put his Domination powers to good use, turning new beasts against the Warchiefs to prove that Mordor can’t be tamed.
Lord of the Hunt “adds hours of new gameplay” for Shadow of Mordor and includes the following:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor‘s Lord of the Hunt expansion is available on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 now for $9.99.