Battle for the Throne offers up World Boss Battles.
Today NHN Entertainment USA and their mobile publishing arm, TOAST, were thrilled to announce that their fast-growing, social legion-building TCG known as Battle for the Throne is available for iOS devices across North America.
In the game, a kingdom is under siege by the Devan Empire, and is nearing the brink of annihilation. You must take control of scattered armies and take your place as Lord in Battle for the Throne. Can you save the kingdom?
Battle for the Throne is ranked as the number 1 free downloaded game on the T-Store in Korea. Featuring strategic kingdom-building gameplay and TCG-esque combat, the game combines elements of social war gaming, card battling games, and strategic city creation. Players will be able to collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes as they compete against thousands of players in real time.
Here are the game’s key features:
* Conquer and colonize the worldwide map to gain resources and strengthen your empire
* Build and collect over 50 heroes and manage your kingdom’s resources to lead forces into battle
* Play with friends to form huge legions with real players and challenge powerful Raid Bosses as a team
* Engage in PVP battles and siege enemy players’ strongholds to plunder their coveted resources
* Upgrade and strengthen heroes by finding rare weapons and build a capital city into an impregnable fortress
* HD Graphics featuring gorgeous artwork and backgrounds showcased in intense and epic battles
* Strategize and chat with other legion members in real-time using the in-game chat feature
* Earn medals by completing Raids and PVP battles to showcase your strength
* Capture Enemy Heroes and convince them to join your side in an exciting tug of war between heroes, legions, and empires!
Charlie’s a gamer who loves a challenge. The harder, the better, though there are very few games that he dislikes. He enjoys titles both old and new and loves tracking down gaming myths and attempting to debunk them.