Battle for the Throne gears up to take over iOS.
Today NHN Entertainment USA and their mobile publishing arm, TOAST were excited to announce the release of their fast-growing, social legion-building trading card game (TCG), Battle for the Throne, on both iOS and Android devices.
Battle for the Throne places you in control of the scattered armies of a kingdom under siege by the Devan Empire. This kingdom is on the brink of annihilation, and if you fail to take your place as Lord, it will surely fall.
Battle for the Throne is ranked as the number 1 free downloaded game on the T-Store in Korea. Featuring strategic kingdom-building gameplay and TCG-esque combat, it combines the most engaging elements of social war gaming, card battling games, and strategic city creation into one package. You will be able to collect and upgrade hundreds of heroes as you compete against thousands of players in real-time.
Gamers can register for the upcoming global launch of the iOS version of Battle for the Throne in order to receive seven Premium Tickets, one Epic, and one Legend Tier hero card for use on launch day. Those playing the Android version can take part in the event with the code: SHOWMETHEMONEY
The game’s feature list:
* Conquer and colonize the worldwide map to gain resources and strengthen your empire
* Build and collect over 50 heroes and manage your kingdom’s resources to lead forces
* Play with friends to form huge legions with real players and challenge powerful
Raid Bosses as a team
* Engage in PVP battles and siege enemy players’ strongholds to plunder their coveted
* Upgrade and strengthen heroes by finding rare weapons and build a capital city
into an impregnable fortress
* HD Graphics featuring gorgeous artwork and backgrounds showcased in intense and
* Strategize and chat with other legion members in real-time using the in-game chat
* Earn medals by completing Raids and PVP battles to showcase your strength
* Capture Enemy Heroes
and convince them to join your side in an exciting tug of war between heroes, legions,