The concert series “The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses” is coming back in 2015, according to the show’s producer.
“The continued excitement around The Legend of Zelda franchise is amazing, and this special concert will deliver an unforgettable experience for fans,” notes Jason Michael Paul, President of Jason Michael Paul Productions, Inc, which is producing the concert tour. “These performances transcend culture and geography and unite people through a common love for this venerable and legendary series.”
The new tour is being dubbed “Master Quest” and will add new music and visuals. For those who haven’t seen one of these before, the symphony features live orchestral performances of theme music from the Zelda franchise, which will now include music from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and new themes from The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D.
Here is a schedule of the newly announced dates:
- Nashville, Schermerhorn Symphony Center; January 21, 22
- Honolulu, Concert Hall; January 30
- Tokyo, Tokyo International Forum; February 7
- Boston, Symphony Hall; February 27
- Monterrey, Arena Monterrey; March 6
- Mexico City, Arena de Ciudad; March 8
- Toronto, Sony Center PAC; March 20
- Stockholm, Ericsson Globe; April 16
- London, SSE/ Wembley Arena; April 17
- Dusseldorf, Mitsubishi Electric Halle, April 19
- Paris, Palais de Congres ; April 23
- Milan, Teatro degli Arcimboldi; April 24
- Atlanta, Cobb Energy Center; April 30
- Edmonton, Northern Jubilee; May 20
- Vancouver, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, May 22
- Calgary, Southern Jubilee; May 23
- Montreal, Place des Arts; May 30
- Austin, The Long Center PAC; June 20
- Houston, Jones Hall; October 22
Fans can read more about the tour and purchase tickets via Zelda-Symphony.com.