Sony has made a deal with Bungie for exclusive content on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 until Fall of 2015, a move that made a lot of gamers to change sides. With the upcoming The Dark Within expansion for Destiny, new exclusive content is ready to be offered to Sony’s fans which reffers to a new exotic weapon and a brand new strike.
The Strike is called “The Undying Mind”, in which you can “step back into the coveted dangers of The Black Garden to face a timeless Vex machine-beast that has survived for ages. Prepare for firefights amidst vine-laden pillars and decaying paths in an effort to destroy the centuries-old evil.”
The exotic weapon is a shotgun called The 4th Horseman and it is described as a “Four barrels, five shots, and a sizzlingly fast fire rate will eat away at the Vex legions in short order,”.
The Dark Below is released next week and it will bring:
- New story missions that pit you against a Hive god
- New weapons, armour, and gear to further customise your Guardian
- The ability to increase your Light level to 32, and five additional bounty slots
- Three new competitive multiplayer maps: Pantheon, Skyshock, and The Cauldron
- New cooperative Strike: The Will of Crota. Purge a twisted horror from the Cosmodrome
- An additional resident of the Tower: Eris, a resolute survivor of an ill-fated mission
- And a new six-player Raid: Crota’s End. Face him in the deepest dark
Source: PlayStation Blog