Second Patch for Far Cry 4 Out, Fixes Some Major Problems
A second patch for the Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions of Far Cry 4 has been released today, addressing several issues encountered by gamers. Will this fix everything? Of course not, but there’s a chance that Far Cry 4 will be running slightly better on Xbox consoles.
Far Cry 4 was released back in November for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Here’s the full patch notes:
1) Fixed custom match stability issues
2) Fixed progression page issues in Story missions.
3) Fixed functionality issues in the shop menu
4) Fixed few localization issues (cut-off text, subtitles)
5) Fixed host migration random issues specific to coop
6) Fixed aiming issues with machine gun weapon.
7) Fixed Map Browser issues.
8) Fixed some missing sound in radio calls.