NBA All Net now available on mobile devices.
KICK9 Inc. today announced that its latest mobile game, NBA All Net is available for both Android and iOS just in time for the NBA season to enter full swing.
NBA All Net is a licensed title from DeNA, who are known for their development and publishing of popular mobile titles. Some examples of their work include Transformers: Age of Extinction, MARVEL: War of Heroes, Rage of Bahamut, and G.I. JOE BATTLEGROUND.
NBA All Net showcases an officially licensed real world and up-to-date teams, logos, images, and players. This all combines to provide an authentic NBA card collecting experience for gamers to enjoy.
Players will be able to take part in various games where they can relive historic career highlights of NBA players. They will need to survive the Road to Glory, battle their way through various tournaments, and even take part in competitive leagues (or simply compete in Ranked Matches) if they hope to rise to the top of the seasonal Leaderboards.
Future updates are planned for NBA All Net, which will include new cards, additional game modes, and even weekly events. Here are a few highlights Kick9 shared:
- A roster of over 500 NBA players from both past and present.
- Collect, manage and customize a roster of up to 300 players.
- PVE: play Legendary Match and relive your favorite player’s career highlights.
- PVP: compete in weekly tournament and matches to outrank them all.
- Build your five most powerful player lineup leveraging equipment, training, and evolution to become a top competitor.
- Keep track of your favorite teams throughout the NBA season with live standings.
- Full 3D match view; vividly see your superstar’s abilities, tactics, and teamwork.