Assassin’s Creed Unity’s Second Patch is Out. The Third Patch is On Its Way…
Ubisoft has released the second patch on PS4 and PC for their latest game, Assassin’s Creed Unity, and the version for the Xbox One is expected to be out soon. But big glitches and issues are still present into the game, making the latest Assassin’s Creed installment to be an unplayable one.
Ubisoft is working hard to fix the issues as quick as they can, and they have already announced on their blog some of the fixes that will be included in Assassin’s Creed Unity‘s patch number three:
- Gameplay: this includes bugs like Arno getting stuck on certain areas of the map (including a few more hay carts), problems with getting into/out of cover, character animation bugs, and general camera problems
- AI & Crowd: in this category are problems with NPC animations, crowd events, and crowd stations, NPC navigation issues, as well as bugs related to NPCs detecting Arno’s activities in various situations
- Matchmaking & Connectivity: this covers a number of issues related to co-op play, including bugs with joining games in-progress and problems that happen during host migration
- Menus & HUD: fixes in this category will address missing details in certain menus, problems with some of the mission objective and co-op update pop-ups, localization inconsistencies, as well as some of the issues with menus and pop-ups overlapping each other
- General Stability: this includes fixes for a number of crash situations we’ve identified in both campaign and co-op modes.
Even if “this next patch won’t solve every problem”, it is expected to bring more stability to the game so the gamers could enjoy it. We hope for the best!.
Source: Assassin’s Creed Blog