New Xbox One Software Update now Available to Preview Members
Microsoft has released a new Xbox One software update exclusively for those who signed up into the Preview program. The update promises to improve the overall party chat experience on the console, and will soon be available for everyone. This is a standard procedure, as Microsoft always tests the software before shipping it out.
After the tests show that the software is working as intended, everyone will be able to update! Here’s a few more in-depth details regarding the software update:
- OS version released: xb_rel_1411.141113-2200
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 11/15 (10PM GMT 11/15)
- Party Chat Improvements: We’ve made some improvements to Party Chat, and we’d love to get your feedback. Please check out the new Quests titled “Pack the Party” and “A Party For Two” to give us your feedback, as well as report any issues encountered with Parties using the Feedback app.
- Please report any issues you encounter using the feedback app or the Xbox.com forums.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES
- New Party Chat Quests are available! As we’ve made improvements to Party Chat, we want to know how it’s working for you. Check out the “Pack the Party” Quest to try the large-Party experience, then see “A Party For Two” to try small Parties.
- SmartGlass Survey: We’re interested in what platform you’re using SmartGlass on! Let us know and earn an easy 25 preview points. In addition, for you iOS users, we may ask you more questions in this survey to learn about how you use SmartGlass.