Atlus, Supergiant Games, and Others Join PlayStation Experience
A handful of developers just announced that they will be attending Sony’s PlayStation Experience event, including big names such as Atlus, and a few other indie developers like SuperGiant Games (known for Transistor). The event aims to show you what the PlayStation platforms can offer you in terms of games.
It will take place in Las Vegas starting on December 6 and ending on December 7. If you live anywhere close to Las Vegas, this is an event you can’t miss. Here’s the full list of newly confirmed studios:
- Atlus – Atlus’ western branch is publishing Citizens of Earth (PS4, PS Vita) and Rollers of the Realm (PS4, PS Vita). Its Japanese branch is developing Persona 5 (PS4, PS3). However, given that this is a western event, it’s less likely we’ll see this and more likely we’ll see the western-published titles.
- Little Orbit – Little Orbit’s only upcoming PlayStation game is Adventure Time: Secret of the Nameless Kingdom (PS3), which is due out on November 18.
- Disco Pixel – The studio behind Jumble Rumble (iOS).
- Hidden Elephant – A little-known studio.
- Housemarque – Likely to showcase the upcoming Alienation (PS4) and Resogun (PS4) downloadable content.
- Ovosonico – The studio behind the already-released Murasaki Baby (PS Vita), which recently announced it is working on a PlayStation 4 project.
- Supergiant Games – The studio behind the already-released Transistor (PS4).
- Teknopants – The studio behind the upcoming Samurai Gunn (PS4).
- Tic Toc Studios – The studio behind the upcoming Adventures of Pip (PS4).