A Future Update Will fix Some of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’s Bugs
After four days since the release of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare fans have started to discover bugs in the game. As a result of the feedback received from the players, Sledgehammer has decided to release an update in the near future to fix some of the issues found in the game. Below is a list which includes the improvements that will be made:
- Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Connectivity optimizations.
- Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.