Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Lord of the Hunt DLC Details Unveiled
Warner Bros. and Monolith have revealed the first details for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor‘s Lord of the Hunt DLC, set to launch later this year. In Lord of the Hunt, Talion will reunite with Torvin the Dwarven Hunter to battle Beastmaster Warchiefs dispatched by Sauron.
Here’s what you’ll get in the upcoming Lord of the Hunt DLC:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is already out for Xbox One, PS4 and PC, and will be released for Xbox 360 and PS3 on November 18th in North America and on November 21st in Europe.