Corsair Gaming introduces new Saber RGB mice.
Today Corsair Gaming, a division of the PC gaming hardware leader Corsair, introduced some new gaming mice. These mice, called the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB mice, comes with two types of sensors: optical and laser.
The Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB mice have been designed with input from veteran pro gamers. Engineered with a new sleek, ergonomic shape, they are build with an ultralight chassis that allows quick, fluid, and precise movements over extended gaming sessions.
The mice come in two models, allowing gamers to choose their weapon of choice with either optical or laser sensors. In addition, the Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software further allows gamers to fine-tune the performance characteristics of the mice. These include DPI, acceleration, smoothing, and even button customizations and macros.
The new mice feature four-zone illumination with up to 16.8 million customizable colors. This makes the Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB mice unique companions for the Corsair Gaming K65, K70, or K95 mechanical keyboards.
Jason Christian, Product Manager for gaming peripherals at Corsair Gaming, stated, “As a competitive Counter-Strike GO player, I need an agile and accurate mouse to allow me to get consistent head shots with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. To this end, I designed the Sabre RGB mice from the ground up to be lean and ultralight with the same level of precision of our M65 and M45 mice.”
The Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB mice have the following features:
- New ergonomic, featherweight sub-100 gram body
- Four-zone 16.8 million color backlighting
- CUE software offering advanced, personalized performance and color customization
- Available with two sensor types:
- 6400 DPI optical sensor with multi-color smooth, accurate tracking
- 8200 DPI laser sensor with ultra-precise tracking on nearly any surface
- Eight easy-access programmable buttons
- High-reliability switches rated for 20 million clicks
- Braided 1.8 meter easy-flex cable
- Sabre RGB Laser Mice – $69.99 MSRP, Sabre RGB Optical Mouse – $59.99 MSRP