Second Patch is Coming for FIFA 15 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC
EA Sports has announced that FIFA 15 will receive a second patch on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, solving a number of issues. The update will focus on improving the game’s shooting and goalkeepers, among a range of other things.
The gameplay in Legendary difficulty will be different and the Career Mode’s Player Search functionality has been improved, alongside the Goal Line Technology.
This is a complete list of what the second FIFA 15 update will address:
- Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
- (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
- Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
- Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
- Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
- Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
- Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
- Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
- Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
- Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
- Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
- Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
- (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
- (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA Sports Football Club widget.
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 15 experience is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements,” EA Sports has said. The update for FIFA 15 will be available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC sometime soon.
Source: EA Forums