New GTA San Andreas Jobs for Grand Theft Auto Online
Rockstar Games will release more verified Jobs for Grand Theft Auto Online, celebrating 10 years since the launch of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is hard to believe that it has been a decade since we met CJ, Big Smoke and the other members of the Grove Street crew.
Celebrating the anniversary, there will be ten new GTA Online Jobs created by the community using the game’s Creator. You can add any of the Jobs listed below by hitting the links and bookmarking them. They are all available right now!
- Dam Rider (Race) by SyxTnynE (PS3)
This well-balanced Race for 2-wheelers will take you from the Land Act Dam down to the northern outskirts of East Vinewood and back up through the Grand Senora Desert. Try a two lap option with Motorcycles then try switching it up with a single lap BMX for two great takes on this scenic route. Creator SyxTynE poses the challenge: “CJ beat the dam race, now can you?”
- Grove Sweet Grove (Deathmatch) by Captain_Fred01 (PS3)
Grove Street itself has certainly been the focal point for many Deathmatch creators looking to represent the green and relive their glory days with The GSF. This particular take on bringing some mayhem to the block shows off a measured balance with an even spread on placement between conventional firearms and melee weapons. Captain Fred gives a familiar call to arms in the Job’s description: “Family’s for life homie, you down?”
- A Home in the Hills (Race) by CookieDwarf (PS3) – Many will recall the great view from Madd Dogg’s luxurious hillside mansion in Mulholland. This particular nod to that location will direct you through a sharp and winding circuit starting in Sandy Shores and along the jack knife turns of Baytree Canyon. Ultimately, you’ll arrive at an equally swanky residence in Galileo Park to bring home the win but be warned you’ll need to navigate nimbly, so as not to smack directly into an unforgiving wall or unfortunate roadblock along the way.
- N.O.E. (Race) by ala-eddine97 (PS3) – In the original San Andreas mission, Agent Mike Toreno tells Carl Johnson to “wake up and smell the coffee” and advises him to fly low under the radar, taking a “Nap of the Earth” style route to deliver a crucial package by nightfall. This equally demanding Air Race carves a large ark across Blaine County, starting near the Alamo Sea and concluding at Sandy Shores – and requires you to take on low-key altitudes beneath bridges and outcroppings to clear the checkmarks. Keep an eye out for rival flyers.
- Sweet and Kendl (Race) by GoochTheftAuto95 (PS3) – Bike Race creator GoochTheftAuto95 describes this Job as, “A BMX Race from Hill Valley Cemetery to Grove Street and all the sights in-between. A homage to the San Andreas Mission with the same name.” Playing through, you’ll certainly start to feel some nostalgia for those early Los Santos missions but there are also some surprisingly massive drops mixed in along this course to keep you focused.
- Bloodring Bangers (Race) by Arms Dealer (Xbox 360) – The Demolition Derby style Banger was a mainstay vehicle of the Bloodring Coliseum in Vice City that carried over to the primetime Blood Bowl in San Andreas. Our Creator in this instance has cleverly used inverted ramps inside the ULSA campus track and field stadium to trap “contestants” in an action-packed GTA Race. Great placement of Rockets, Speed Boosts and weapon pickups ratchet the carnage levels to a rambunctious roar.
- Gray Imports (Deathmatch) by JIIThe_JokerIIK (Xbox 360) – According to the Creator of this 2-16 player Team Deathmatch based in the harbors of Elysian Island, you have been “sent over to the docks by CJ to disrupt a meeting between the Russians and the Ballers”. Be sure to bring a large group and spread out your forces high and low, as every manner of weapon seems to have spilled out of the shipping crates on to the ground – immediately up for grabs to allies and enemies alike.
- Grove Street Brawlers (Deathmatch) by Pressure.Drop (Xbox 360) – Being both a member of the well-knownGTAPhotographers Crew and the Creator Core Club, Social Club member, Pressure.Drop appears to have a real knack for creative expression in GTA Online. In this mission, set in the heart of Davis, he takes it back to basics with an array of melee weapons to make things pretty unpleasant in Grove Street. Don’t get it twisted though: there are also Molotov Cocktails and Tear Gas grenades to keep your enemies at bay or to press the advantage for your homies.
- Little Loop (Race) by JIIThe_JokerIIK (Xbox 360) – The prolific #Throwback Job Creator JllThe JokerllK follows up with a solid motorbike Race named after the classic San Andreas circuit – with some great ramp placement. Setting the scene, the description reads: “Cesar Vialpando invites you to a sports bike race with ramps and obstacles, taking you from Downtown Vinewood to Los Santos airport, ending at CJ’s old crib on Grove ST. Good luck.”
- Wrong Side of the Tracks (Race) by GTAMANIAC99 (Xbox 360) – In this fairly straight-forward GTA-style Race, local motorcycle enthusiasts willfully engage in a balls-to-the-wall, destructive tear down the LS train tracks running west to east from Cypress Flats, passing through Mirror Park and concluding in the Tataviam Mountains. You may luck out and tear ahead of the pack at some point but be warned: close-quarters exchanges in the numerous narrow tunnels you will encounter going towards the finish line could even the score at a moment’s notice.
Source: Rockstar News Wire