Camp Pokémon brings more minigames to iOS
Today The Pokémon Company released a new spin-off game in the popular monster collecting series. This spin-off, released for iOS, is titled Camp Pokémon, and features a collection of Pokémon-themed activities. These include a photo booth, a Poké Ball tossing mini-game, trivia games and more.
Those interested in the full list of activities you can enjoy in the application will be happy to know that The Pokémon Company has shared the details. Here they are:
- Find the Pokémon: Use a spyglass to search for virtual Pokémon and earn their Pins. Earn Rewards to unlock new levels and search for other Pokémon in different environments.
- Poké Ball Throw: Launch Poké Balls at cardboard cutouts of Pokémon hiding in the grass and knock them down. Earn Rewards to unlock the Rock and Water environments.
- Pokémon Evolutions: Test your knowledge of Pokémon Evolutions by choosing the correct Pokémon missing from the Evolution chain.
- Battle Matchups: Practice type matchups, an important skill in Pokémon battles, by choosing which type is strong against the given Pokémon.
- Pokémon in Focus: Choose the Pokémon that matches the shadow projected on the tent.
- My Cabin: In this home base, campers can find their Pin Book, Photo Book, and Bulletin Board.
- Photo Booth: Create camp memories by taking photos with the iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch camera, adding stickers to the images, and saving the pictures to the app’s Photo Book or the Camera Roll on the camper’s device.
- Mystery Cave: What could be hiding in the Mystery Cave? To find out, campers will need to earn the right to enter!
Camp Pokémon is, readers may be aware, the second Pokémon-themed application to hit Apple’s App Store in the past month. They had previously released the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online for iPad in September, as well as Pokémon TV, an application that allows users to watch the animated adventures, last year.
Will you be checking out this new application?