Go to Bed challenges players to defend a bedroom
Touchfight Games was thrilled to announce the release of their debut game, Go to Bed: Survive the Night. This game features a hand-drawn warped storybook style and gameplay that tasks you with helping a child survive the night.
Go to Bed: Survive the Night is currently available for PC, with an iOS verison on the horizon. Updates will be readily developed for both versions of the game, and these updates will include platform-specific bonus content for players on each to enjoy.
● Casual gameplay with hardcore challenge elements (and more to come)
● Stamp out evil before it gets you using simple but addictive mouse-based clickery
● Harness the power of light to fend off the hordes using illuminating power-ups
● Experience a quirky tale bolstered by Edward Gorey-inspired hand-drawn artwork
● A peculiarly entrancing musical score that sounds like it is played by a kid
● Unlock the ultra-brutal Mum Rush mode for an extra challenging treat
Can you help the young boy survive from dusk until dawn? Or will the waves of malevolent shadow beings that slither out of the darkness succeed in taking the child out?