Far Cry 4 Season Pass Revealed
It’s no longer a surprise these days if a video game gets a season pass, offering you a discount for purchasing all the DLCs in advance. Today the season pass for Far Cry 4 was revealed and it sounds pretty interesting. If you purchase it, you will get new missions that can be played in single-player or co-op mode (an exclusive day-one mission, a prison break co-op mission, missions into the wild with the harpoon gun), a new PvP mode and Himalayan yetis!
In a more detailed way Far Cry 4 Season Pass will include:
- The Syringe – Available from launch exclusively for Season Pass holders, players must keep a rare and potent recipe from falling into the hands of Pagan Min’s forces. Playable in single-player and co-op, players will need to ensure that he does not use its devastating effects on the rebel forces.
- Escape from Durgesh Prison – Ajay and Hurk have been rounded up and tortured in Yuma’s prison. Team up with a friend to escape and survive the hostile lands of Pagan Min’s Kyrat.
- Hurk Deluxe Pack – Five missions, playable in single-player and co-op, including Yak Farm, Blood Ruby and Hurk’s Redemption are available. Access an arsenal of new weapons including a harpoon gun for Hurk.
- Overrun – Team up as Rakshasa or Golden Path in this PvP mode and control a series of neutral locations across Kyrat’s countryside to protect them from being overrun by your opponents.
- Valley of the Yetis – Ajay’s helicopter has crashed on an unforgiving Himalayan ridge. Explore the frozen landscape and find tools to upgrade your camp and protect it from a dangerous cult when night falls. With single-player and co-op options, players will not be alone, but in the darkest caves players will have more to fear than just the cult as the yetis await their prey…
The Season Pass will be available on November 18th, 2014, on the day that Far Cry 4 is released, and it will cost $29.99.