Take back the sectors in Jagged Alliance: Flashback.
As Jagged Alliance: Flashback draws ever closer to its launch on October 21, Full Control has decided to release the final major content update before launch. This update will unlock the Angetta and Secret Sectors, which makes the game’s content complete.
In addition, Full Control has implemented Energy and Morale Systems, as well as new weapons. Gamers who just can’t wait to begin taking back the sectors in Jagged Alliance: Flashback can grab the early Access version at the price of $24.99 from Steam.
Jagged Alliance: Flashback’s full update features:
· Energy System: The energy system aims to create the feeling of exhaustion or vigoration at appropriate times. A unit will run low on energy after sprinting for several consecutive turns, simulating being out of breath, exhaustion or even unconsciousness.
· Morale System: Every mercenary has their own morale rating. If a unit is shot the morale is reduced. This can cause both the enemy and the player to panic, run away or make deadly mistakes.
· Drop & Loot system: has been substantially revised, containers are now accessible throughout the game.
· New enemy spawn system: provides enemies with more varied equipment according to specific experience level and assigns them to unique squads.
· Improved enemy AI: enemies will now go into cover, move or change stance and use their equipment to the best of their ability
· 15 new iconic weapons: New handguns, SMGs, assault- and sniper rifles
· All Sectors unlocked: All Sectors from the final game can now be accessed and explored!
· Strategic Map UI Overhaul
Will you be able to successfully claim each sector in Jagged Alliance: Flashback? Or will the AI destroy you as you attempt to do so?