Today the independent developer Rocket Rainbow and independent publisher Team17 were excited to announce that the former’s new puzzle game, Hay Ewe, releases this week on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Hay Ewe is a “ewe-nique” puzzle game, as the developers put it. It centers on the adventures of a sheep named Matilda, who is a natural born leader. Unfortunately, she is charged with the task of rounding up the ever-mischievous lambs. It’s your job to help her as you jump into the fast-paced puzzle game to navigate challenging puzzles and avoid treacherous obstacles.
The game’s features include:
- Conquer 60 fun puzzles across Adventure mode
- Create your own levels and share them with friends
- Challenge yourself through multiple mini-games
- Collect unique items to help give you a boost on your journey
- Explore an enchanting world full of characters and colour
- Compete with friends on the leaderboards and beat their own puzzles!
Those wondering about Hay Ewe’s quality may be pleased to note that Rocket Rainbow, the developer, was founded by a group of game developers who grew up in the mobile space. These include ex-PopCap Games members who have been credited with outstanding titles such as Bejeweled, Plants vs. Zombies, and Peggle.
Hay Ewe is slated to release on October 16, 2014 at a price of £2.99/$4.99/4.49€.