The Evil Within PC System Requirements Revealed
Bethesda has revealed the system requirements for the upcoming survival-horror game, The Evil Within. The publisher also mentioned that the requirements they announced today are the recommended ones, not the minimum you need to run the game.
However, the specs The Evil Within needs are not cheap and will require a financial effort for some. If you don’t have a capable PC, you can always pick up the game on any generation of consoles. Here are the official requirements:
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- i7 with four plus cores
- 4 GBs RAM
- 50 GB of hard drive space (~41 GB installed)
- GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GBs of VRAM
- High Speed Internet Connection for Steam account and activation
If you plan to get it on consoles, here’s how much space you’ll need to install the game:
- Xbox One — 40 GB HDD Space
- PlayStation 4 — 40 GB HDD Space
- PlayStation 3 — 7 GB HDD Space
- Xbox 360 — 7 GB
- Note: The Evil Within requires a mandatory install to the Xbox 360’s HDD or a USB 2.0 (or higher) flash drive.