Corsair has recently launched a new division, called Corsair Gaming. This division will be focusing on developing high-performance peripherals, such as the highly anticipated line of RGB keyboards. These keyboards join the M65 gaming mouse and the H1500 and H2100 headsets.
K95 features a full set of media keys and 18 extra macro keys.
These three keyboards, the K95, K70, and K65, feature color-customizable, 16.8 million color backlighting. The three are made utilizing German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical key switches as part of an exclusive-to-launch partnership with Cherry. Each of these switches is built with Cherry’s self-cleaning, corrosion-proof Gold-Crosspoint electrical contacts.
The K70 features a standard layout, complete with media keys.
The Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) software enables the creation of almost unlimited lighting effects and macros. These range from solid colors that can highlight key groupings to smooth gradients, dramatic waves, or even ripple patterns. These options will allow gamers to match their PC system lighting, find gaming keys faster, and even provide visual feedback for executing in-game objectives.
The K65 ditches the number pad and media keys in order to save room.
All three models support complete macro programmability on any key. In addition, the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard offers an additional 18 dedicated macro keys, as well as dedicated media keys. The Corsair K70 RGB keyboard features a standard layout and media keys. The Corsair K65 RGB keyboard, however, removes the number pad and media keys so that it can save space on your desk. The full list of features can be seen below:
- 100% German-made Cherry MX RGB mechanical Red, Blue, or Brown key switches (K65 RGB available with Red key switches)
- 16.8 million multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually unlimited customization
- Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) enables users to create and customize their own lighting patterns, animations, and macros
- Aircraft-grade black anodized brushed aluminum for superior rigidity
- 100% anti-ghosting with full key rollover on USB
- Onboard memory stores performance and lighting settings
- Two-year warranty
- K95 RGB: $189.99 MSRP
- K70 RGB: $169.99 MSRP
- K65 RGB: $149.99 MSRP (available exclusively from Best Buy in the US, and other retailers worldwide)