Corsair Gaming unleashes M65 gaming mouse
Corsair has recently launched a new division, called Corsair Gaming. This division will be focusing on developing high-performance peripherals, such as the highly anticipated RGB gaming mouse. This mouse joins Corsair Gaming’s H1500 and H2100 headsets, as well as their K95, K70, and K65 RGB keyboards.
The M65 RGB gaming mouse, which is available in either black or white, continues Corsair Gaming’s focus on RGB color customization. The high-end gaming mouse features three-zone 16.8 million color backlighting. It is housed in a durable aluminum chassis to make it lighter. In addition, the 8,200 DPI laser sensor is sure to help gamers make their mark.
If you want some extra help in that regard, the Corsair M65 RGB gaming mouse features a sniper button, which will ensure that your most critical shots will stay on target. In addition, the mouse features eight programmable buttons and adjustable weight turning zones. The full feature list can be found below:
- Three-zone backlighting with up to 16.8 million colors for virtually infinite customization
- Custom-tuned 8,200 DPI gaming-grade laser sensor for pixel-precise tracking
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks for years of precise triggering
- Aircraft-grade aluminum baseplate for light weight and durability
- Adjustable weight system helps set the center of gravity to match play style
- Eight strategically placed buttons, including a dedicated sniper button with improved positioning
- On-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands
- Two-year warranty
- $69.99 MSRP