The corded H1500 will allow you to game close to the system, but unstopped.
Corsair has recently launched a new division, called Corsair Gaming. This division will be focusing on developing high-performance peripherals. Andy Paul, CEO and President of Corsair, stated, “For 20 years, Corsair has equipped gamers with high-performance, precision hardware to build their dream PCs. Corsair Gaming now introduces new ways for PC gamers to optimize how they play. We’ve brought together our engineering expertise and our passion for gaming to build a line of products that delivers performance, customized for however you play.”
The H2100 allows gamers to play up to 40 feet away for over 10 hours.
In the first round of products that the new division has released are the Corsair Gaming H1500 and H2100 Headsets. These headsets join the K95, K70, and K65 RGB keyboards as well as the M65 RGB mice. These headsets will fully immerse gamers and their ears in battle, coming in both wired and wireless options.
The corded Corsair H1500 will keep your gameplay closer to the system. The Corsair H2100, on the other hand, will allow you to play for over ten hours with up to 40 feet of unrestricted movement. The full feature list can be seen below:
- Genuine Dolby 7.1 surround sound for complete immersion
- Micro-fiber wrapped memory foam earpads for comfortable gaming sessions
- Advanced unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone
- Oversized 50mm neodymium drivers for crystal clear audio
- H2100 headset offers wireless freedom up to 40 feet and over 10 hours per charge
- Two-year warranty