Turn 10 has revealed Forza Rewards, a loyalty programme that will offer Forza fans in-game content for playing Forza titles. The system tracks progress from Forza Motorsport 2 on Xbox 360 up to the latest game in the series, with points earned for unlocking achievements and cars, miles driven and other stuff.
With Forza Rewards, you will be able to add five in-game cars to your garage, depending on how much you played the previous titles. There will be other rewards than cars, like in-game credits to spend. Each month will offer a new reward for Forza fans!
Here is the list of the Rewards Tier Levels:
- Tier Level 2 – 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
- Tier Level 3 – 2013 Viper GTS
- Tier Level 4 – 2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
- Tier Level 5 – 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
- Tier Level 6 – 2013 McLaren P1
You can grab Forza Horizon 2 when it launches on September 30th in North America and October 3rd in Europe on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.