How To Survive: Storm Warning Edition Hits Xbox One and PS4 This Fall
Another zombie survival game is making its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this year: How to Survive. The Arcade game launched last year for Gen3 and this summer for Wii U is remastered for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 under the title ‘How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition’ and is bringing a bunch of new stuff.
505 Games and developer Eko Software have revealed that their title will include new maps, new characters, new modes, new weapons and new survival tips. Here is all of the add-on content you will get with How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition:
- Heat Wave DLC to equip the 3 original playable characters with fireproof suits and teach them the ability to craft incendiary ammo.
- Kovac’s Way DLC, which introduces an additional difficulty level to the game with new and demanding gameplay conditions.
- Hello, My name is Nina DLC. Presenting an additional character with the ability to craft flamethrowers and advanced chainsaws.
- “El Diablo” Islands DLC where players will discover new islands, meet new characters and face unpredictable threats.
- One Shot Escape DLC. Allowing players to roam the islands on a highly randomized scenario trying to find and repair an escape vehicle.
- Barricade! DLC. Introduces a new game mode where players will try to protect survivors as long as they can, setting traps and barricades.
You’ll be able to purchase How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition via digital download for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this fall.