Call of Alliance enters Closed Beta
NGames revealed today that the Closed Beta of their upcoming online RPG, Call of Alliance, will launch today at 8 PM PST.
For those unaware, Call of Alliance is set in a world of high fantasy, boasting, the developers claim, “streamlined gameplay that banishes the usual RPG grind in favor of an open system that encourages social interaction and epic battles.”
You will be able to choose between three classes; Gladiator, mage, or archer, and can combine skills freely as you embark on quests with both maids and goddesses, and even engage in three-way player-versus-player battles. The game features over 20 intricately designed instances and events, as well as a deep equipment enhancement system, mounts, and even wings.
Here’s a list of the game’s key features:
* Diversified Gameplay: PVE, PVP, and social interaction make up the core gameplay in Call of Alliance. PVE offers players a dozen types of instance gameplay, and PVP options include the Faction War, Multiplayer Team Battle, and Great Voyage.
* Mounts: Mounts can be transformed, trained and dyed. There are two types of transformation: Normal and Special Transformation, the latter of which can activate more gorgeous rare mounts. Training can increase all heroes’ attributes, and dyeing allows players to freely change their mounts’ colors.
* Goddess: She can battle alongside players, releasing super strength and special skills that can boost character attributes.
* Wings: Wings can not only considerably boost character attributes, but also make your character look spectacular!
* Artifacts: Every hero in Call of Alliance has its own artifact symbolizing honor in the battlefield. With “Honor Point,” players can forge and upgrade artifacts to boost character attributes. When artifacts reach a certain level, the mystical attributes will be activated.