Today Mutlu Creative was thrilled to announce the Android release of its critically acclaimed new title, A Life Worth Dying for. In order to celebrate the new release, Android and iOS prices have been reduced to $0.99 (from $2.99) for a limited time.
For those wondering what the title is about, it is described as “a provocative memory game in which you’re about to die”. Your goal in this game is to simply remember a sequence of cues. If you are successful, you get to trigger short video flashbacks, which add up to form an abstract impression of the artist’s life and reach further back in time the more you advance.
Mutlu Isik, the game’s creator, stated, “It’s like an interactive self-portrait. I wanted to make something genuine and meaningful, so I decided to include my own personal home videos. Some of these memories are very emotional, so you start to wonder about: what is worth living for? And what’s worth dying for?”
The game illustrates Mutlu’s fear of Alzheimer’s disease, which is a mental illness that can cause permanent memory loss. Said Mutlu, “My goal is to raise awareness, help fund research, and keep you mentally sharp.” As a result, 10% of the game’s proceeds are donated to help fund Alzheimer’s research and support programs.
• Videos are part of core gameplay, not just for cinematic effect.
• Intimate and interactive self-portrait (no linear storytelling).
• Easy to control – challenge your mind, not your fingers.
• Endless play – keep advancing to unlock harder game-modes.
• Your stats – level up and see graphs that highlight your progress.