You can soon enjoy the pride of stronghold ownership when Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds arrives on October 14 (with subscriber early access being granted on August 18, and preferred early access being granted on September 16).
You can customize and share your very own strongholds in order to celebrate your legacy as part of Star Wars: The Old Republic, taking part in multiplayer Guild Flagship missions in order to conquer planets clear across the galaxy.
Here’s the key features, as stated by the press release:
· Customize Your Strongholds: Display trophies earned in battle, craft state-of-the-art furniture, and unlock all-new rewards across the game. Then customize your Strongholds with hundreds of unique decorations to express your personal style and memorialize your Legacy.
· Live on Multiple Planets: Choose a prestigious apartment in the heart of your faction’s capital world, or live in style among the high-rollers of Nar Shaddaa. Prefer a more remote location? Take up residence on the desert sands of Tatooine. Or have all four – your Legacy can own multiple Strongholds!
· Launch Your Guild Flagship: Rally your guild aboard your own Guild Flagship and join the renowned ranks of your faction’s starship fleet. Provide orbital support to your guild members, and leverage the power of your flagship to conquer planets.
· Control Planets: Every week, compete with other guilds by completing conquests to control planets for perks, glory, and bragging rights.
· Orbital Flagship Support: Dock your Flagship at various planets and provide powerful buffs to guild members on the ground.