Sony has just announced a brand new edition for racing game Driveclub, and while it contains pretty cool things it’s also pretty expensive. Here’s what this edition will contain:
– Foil treated, unique artwork housed in a high-quality card sleeve.
– Instant access to five high performance cars, each with an exclusive livery design:
– McLaren P1
– Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series
– Ferrari 458 Italia
– Aston Martin v12 Vantage S
– Alfa Romeo 4C
– 2 exclusive in-game livery packs to customise your car and club logo.
– 2 DRIVECLUB emblem vinyl stickers (one white, one red) – perfect for your laptop or games console.
The Special Edition is now available for pre-order at a RRP of EUR 69,99 (almost $95) and will be released on 8th October 2014. Are those items enough to justify this crazy price?
Source: PS Blog